Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Video Blog!

Here is the video blog, originally assigned to be due yesterday.

I realized while recording and doing a bit of editing that I don't seem very enthused about it. Noticing the art in the background, I figured I'd also show you my more creative side with four pictures: two of some of my greatest artistic achievements, and two of my cats. It will go as follows: my greatest artistic achievement (ever); a picture of my cat, Indie, wearing my glasses; my vlog; a picture the other of my two cats, Rocky, when I found him yesterday sitting on my chair (in case you were wondering, they are siblings about a year and a half old); finally, a self-portrait made in first grade that will give Matt a run for his money.

Here is my greatest artistic achievement. Last year, we were tasked with painting a picture that represented happiness. I feel like I succeeded.
A pot of gold, a rainbow, a smiling flower, a pink cloud, AND nyan cat? What could be happier!

Now a picture of Indie.
If you look to the top left, you'll notice I'm eating pretzels in this picture.

Now, for the vlog. There is no music in the background, but if you want you could listen to Rockets - Galactica (1980). It's four minutes of space rock, according to Wikipedia. I recorded this video and edited it with Windows Live Movie Maker, which is obvious based off of its high quality. If anything goes wrong, please comment on it in the comment section.
The password is: pa$$word (if it needs a password, it doesn't seem to need one for me?)


The Very Best Blog from Kenny Daily on Vimeo.

Let's end this as I said we would. First, the picture of Rocky.
Rocky enjoying the sun




Finally, my self-portrait.
Matt can't beat this!


1 comment:

  1. Hey Kenny. I really enjoyed your vlog post (almost as much as your paintings). I honestly wasn't too sure about your project (your interest level, etc.) before the post. However, you made it clear that you did have inspirations/motivations. I liked when you mentioned your grandfather as it gave me a sense for WHY you actually wanted to pursue this topic. Anyway I'll keep up on your blog. Good job!!

    ReplyDelete